Tuesday 23 November 2010

Newspaper advertisment


This is the final draft of my newspaper advertisment, i completely changed my idea after we had been out filming our cutaways for the first time. We came across a graffiti artist graffiting on a wall at south bank. I took a picture of this and decided to use to for my newspaper advertisment as it is a more realistic picture and makes more of a clear statement to what our documentary is about. I masked half of the picture so that the word graffiti would stand out. Putting a shadow behind the word to create a bigger impact. The rest of the title is on the floor of the picture in white so it stands out. The red writing is to colour coordinate with the logo and the website address. The date and time is bigger so that is can be seen and i hope that the main picture makes an impact on the target audience so they understand what our documentary is about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment